Actions + Precautions I’m Taking
- My family and I have been following safer-at-home guidelines.
- I’m restricting consultations and client meetings to only video chats.
- Sessions are exclusively outdoors.
- I maintain a 6-foot distance from you at all times.
- I wear face masks/coverings out of an abundance of caution.
- I’m using and offering hand sanitizer.
- I do miss hugs and handshakes, but for now, I’m giving friendly waves.
- If sessions require canceling to comply with local laws, I will do so without any penalty charges.
What I’m Asking From You
- Please make sure you abide by all local laws.
- Please only include people you’ve already been quarantining with in your session. Do not use your session to reunite with extended family.
- Please maintain a safe 6-foot distance in a kind and cooperative manner.
- Please only attend if you feel 100% healthy and if you’ve been abiding by your area’s safer-at-home rules.
Weddings for 2020
For the rest of 2020, I’m restricting myself to only weddings with a maximum of 50 guests (including me, officiant, etc.). I will not work with anyone (clients/vendors/venues) being irresponsible and still having weddings with 200+ guests. The health and safety of everyone, including myself, come first.
Postponement For 2020 Weddings
In the event that your wedding may be postponed due to COVID-19, please note that all retainers and any payments made are non-refundable. As much as I wish this wasn’t the case, my family and I rely on this income, and refunds will not be given as per the contract. However, your retainer can be used towards a new date instead. In the event of rescheduling your wedding or postponing, no additional date change fees will be applied. Your current package booking will be locked in and there will be no additional rate changes.
In the event that I am sick and unable to attend a wedding, I will send a capable associate photographer that I frequently work with. I will edit their photos to keep a similar look edit-wise. I have always had emergency plans set in place for illness or injury and these plans will not change. I’m grateful to work with an amazing network of photographers in San Antonio and Austin.
My Commitment to helping couples needing a photographer
If your previous photographer is unavailable to reschedule on your new date and you’re in search of a new photographer, please request a free consultation if your wedding is in 2020 and under 50 guests. If you were unable to reschedule a date with your previous photographer and lost your retainer in the process, I am happy to offer you a discount on wedding photography services.